If you have at least one missing tooth and are looking to undergo dental implant surgery in El Paso, you can put all your indecisions to rest. You might have several questions and queries about implant dentistry in El Paso. But worry not. We have put together some questions you must clarify before you get dental implants.
Team of experts led by Dr. Jake Willams at Agave Dental Care in El Paso is specially trained for affixing dental implants. Every year about a million Americans undergo implant surgery and it is the best dental treatment option for missing teeth.
How Will I Derive Advantage From A Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a manufactured tooth used to replace missing teeth. Unlike other dental procedures, dental implants in El Paso are comfortable and long-lasting when well-maintained.
Are Dental Implants Safe?
The American Dental Association states that there has been a whopping 95% success rate for dental implant surgeries in El Paso. Over the years, the field of implant dentistry has grown by leaps and bounds. There has been an influx of highly trained implant dentists operating on new and sophisticated implant devices. Hence, dental implants are a safe and reliable dental procedure.
How Did I Know If I’m The Right Candidate For Dental Implants in El Paso?
Here are a few criteria that you must meet to undergo an implant surgery;
- You must have healthy teeth and gums.
- Must possess higher bone density to ensure good dental support.
- Must be a non-smoker or should have dropped smoking or the use of any nicotine and its by-products.
- Must follow a strict dental routine.
What Does The Dental Implant Process Look Like At Agave Dental Care, El Paso?
The dental procedure will include;
- Oral Examination to understand the dental history and determine bone density.
- Tooth Extraction to place implants.
- Bone grafting while placing the implants. (only if required)
- Implant surgery and healing time before the placement of abutment and crown.
- The final restoration where your implant dentist attaches your teeth to the crown.
What Do I Expect After My Dental Implant Surgery?
Once done with the surgery, our implant dentists at Agave Dental Care will give you a list of instructions that have to be followed post-surgery.
Have more questions?
If you want to discover more information pertaining to dental implants in El Paso, visit Agave Dental Care today! Dr. Jake Williams is a seasoned dental practitioner who has deftly handled numerous cases regarding dental implants. Inspect their website to learn more about appointments, services offered, dental videos or to fill up and submit patient forms right away.