Cosmetic dentistry has the ability to change one’s life by enhancing their level of confidence by correcting dental aesthetics. The procedure goes beyond more than just teeth whitening or oral health care. It is a diverse and customized field that can correct the overall dental aesthetics of an individual. Cosmetic dentistry in El Paso involves procedures like bonding, bone grafting, removal of the tooth structure or gum, adding or removal of dental materials from gum or teeth structure, and orthodontics. In our previous blog, we have explained how cosmetic dentistry in El Paso does teeth whitening? Read on to discover seven fascinating facts about cosmetic dentistry in El Paso.
5 Common Types of Cosmetic Dentistry in El Paso:
- Teeth Whitening:Teeth whitening in El Paso is the most straightforward, economical, and highly popular among the many cosmetic dentistry procedures. The procedure eliminates plaque, debris generated by food, and pigmentation formed due to food and beverages. As per the patient’s requirement cosmetic dentists use various teeth bleaching agents that are safe for overall health.
- Dental Crowns:Dental crowns are realistic cap-like structures that cover damaged, crooked, discolored, cracked or chipped teeth. The procedure completely restores the overall appearance of the teeth based on their size, shape, and realistic appearance. It is made of dental porcelain or ceramic. With proper care, dental crowns in El Paso can last up to 30 years.
- Dental Veneers:Veneers are customized shell-like material crafted from dental porcelain or composite materials. They completely cover the teeth. Porcelain dental veneers in El Paso can also last up to 10-30 years. The individual must maintain appropriate care and be precautious as porcelain is a glass material. With excessive pressure, it can shatter.
- Dentures:Dentures in El Paso are a removable alternative for missing teeth and surrounding soft tissues. It is available in two types namely complete and partial dentures. The cosmetic dentist understands the requirements of the patient and affixes the appropriate one.
- Dental Implants:Dental implants in El Paso are artificial metal structures infused into the jawbone and replace one or more missing teeth. These can feel and function just like a natural set of teeth.
7 Less-known Facts About Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures in El Paso:
- Often cosmetic and restorative dentistry are used combinedly by cosmetic dentists and restorative surgeons for creating a beautiful smile.
- Cosmetic Dentistry near me El Paso can potentially improve the overall gum and dental hygiene and treat misalignments of teeth or jawbone structure.
- Cosmetic dentistry procedures can help in reducing the sensitivity of teeth.
- Teeth whitening procedures are currently the most popular treatments by cosmetic dentist near you in El Paso.
- Cosmetic dentistry treatments are beneficial for the overall health and function of the teeth and body and prevent future complications.
- Porcelain veneers usually do not stain like normal teeth due to the consumption of pigmented food and beverages.
- Cosmetic dentistry procedures are completely customized and may not be suitable for all.
If you are actively looking for urgent family and cosmetic dentistry in El Paso, you can approach Dr. Jake Williams and his team at Agave Dental Care. Browse through our website to know more about our dental services. Contact us at 915-755-7697 to have a conversation.