A smile leaves an impression immediately. There are many people today who choose to correct their smile as it has a direct impact on one’s self-confidence. The teeth whitening products over the counter and its effects did not last long. So now many are choosing cosmetic dentistry in El Paso to get permanent fixes for their smiles.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is an oral care procedure systematically practiced by dental professionals that centers on enhancing the appearance of your teeth, mouth, and smile. It is a simple dentistry technique that provides restorative benefits.
What Problems Can Cosmetic Dentistry in El Paso Correct?
The basic function of cosmetic dentistry is to improve your smile. A dentist like Dr. Jake Williams who practices at Agave Dental Care can do this by the following methods:
- Discoloured, Stained, and Dull Teeth:Normally, most patients choose teeth whitening products to eliminate tooth stains. These products availed from the dentist’s office are better than over-the-counter whitening products. They also provide dental bonding escorted by tooth-colored resin as part of spot treatments as well as discolored teeth.
- Chipped, Cracked, and Crooked Teeth:You can chip your teeth in an unanticipated accident. Cosmetic dentists fix these minor chips. We provide porcelain dental veneers in El Paso if the damage is bigger. Mildly crooked teeth can be fixed with veneers rather than braces. Cracked and worn out teeth are fixed with the help of crowns. A dental crowns in El Paso can immediately enhances the appearance of the teeth.
- Gaps, Missing Teeth, and Broken Teeth:A major cosmetic flaw is a large gap in the teeth. Cosmetic dentistry near you in El Paso corrects this major problem with veneers and bonding. Missing teeth are not corrected by dentures but rather through crowns and bridges.
What Are The Services Cosmetic Dentist in El Paso Provides?
- Veneers:A thin ceramic layer or a composite resin tooth-colored layer is placed on the teeth that need proper shape, color, or size.
- Teeth whitening:We provide teeth whitening in El Paso with powerful and impactful products that are used on the teeth.
- Dental Bonding:This is done to resize the tooth where tooth-colored composite resin is used.
- Crowns:A porcelain tooth-colored material is fixed to the damaged teeth to hide the damage.
- Dental implants:Titanium posts are installed into your jawbone, then fixing natural-looking crowns on them to give the teeth a permanent and natural look.
Along these lines, the other procedures cosmetic dentists provide are braces, tooth-colored fillings, inlays and onlays.
Agave Dental Care under dentist Dr. Jake Williams has a team of certified, professional dentists and emergency dentist in El Paso. We provides the best cosmetic dentistry to bring out that perfect smile.